Ebat 26650 5000mAh E7-26P50 (Black)
- Model: IMR26650 5000mah
- Normal voltage: 3.7V
- Normal capacity: 5000mah
- Charging voltage: 4.2V ± 0.5V Oops, a missing zero, must be 0.05V
- Discharging cut-off voltage: 2.5V
- Max. Pulse Discharge Rate: 50A
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Size: 26±2mm Dia 65±1mm Length
- Cycle life: > 500 times
- Warranty: 12 months
- Operation Temperature Range: Charge(0~45°C ) Discharge(-10~60°C )
A fairly high capacity and fairly high current, this looks interesting.
Discharge curve looks good, they tracks fairly well and capacity is nearly constant up to 15A.
The cell looks good. This makes the cell is one of the top performers for 26650 at the current time.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries