Efan IMR18650 2000mAh (Red)
- Spec: Lithium 18650-2000mAh 3.7V
- Material: IMR
- Capacity: 2000mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.7V
- Lowest permitted discharge voltage: 2.5 V
- Cycle life: 500 cycles
- Max charging rate: 4.5 Amps
- Max continuous discharge: 8C
- Do not short circuit - High current will be discharged
- Diameter: 18.2 +/- 0.5mm
- Height: 66.34 +/- 0.5mm
- Weight(g): 98g/pair
- Operation Temperature Range: Charge(0~45°C ) Discharge(-10~60°C )
A high current 18650 battery.
The two cells matches fairly good and has nearly constant capacity up to 7A, both 10A and 15A looks like heavy overload.
The cells has accetable performance at lower currents, but its high current ability is not that impressive.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Efan for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries