Efan IMR18650 2500mAh (Purple)
- Capacity, Std. charge / discharge: 2500mAh
- Nominal Voltage, average of Std. Discharge: 3.70V
- Standard Charge: constant current 1250mA, Constant voltage 4.20V, End current(Cut off) 50mA
- Fast Charge: Constant current 4000mA, Constant voltage 4.20V, End current(Cut off) 100mA
- Max. Charge Voltage: 4.20V
- Max. Charge Current: 4000mA
- Standard Discharge: Constant current 500mA, End voltage(Cut off) 2.5V
- Fast Discharge: Constant current 10000mA, 20000mA, End voltage(Cut off) 2.5V
- Max. Discharge Current: For continuous discharge 35000mA
- Weight Approx.: Max. 48.0G
- Operating Temperature: charge 0 ~ 50°C, Discharge -20~ 75°C
- Storage Temperature: 1 month -20 ~ 60°C, 3 months -20 ~45°C, 1 year -20 ~ 20°C
- Dimension: (D)18.3 + 0.2/-0.3 mm, (H) 66.0 ± 0.2 mm
This is a very high current battery, but the 35A rating might be a bit optimistic.
These curves shows a very good battery, there is a good tracking between the batteries and not much capacity drop from 0.2A to 20A.
This cell has very good high current performance.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries