Efest IMR18650 2500mAh (Purple) 2017
- Rated capacity: 2500mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.7V
- Voltage at end of discharging: 2.5V
- Max. charging current: 4A
- Standard charge: 2A
- Discharging current 20A
- Pulse discharging current: 35A
- Charging temperature range: 0°C ~ 45°C
- Discharging temperature range: -20°C ~ 75°C
- Inner resistance: 20mOhm
- Cell size: 18.50 (±0.20)mm x 65.20 (±0.2)mm
A 2500mAh high current 18650 cell.
The discharge curves looks very good with nearly constant capacity up to 20A.
The cell do get fairly hot at 20A as can be seen I stopped discharge on one of the cells.
At 30A the cells did not get as warm. It is a new battery holder because the old one was damaged (Heat melted something in it).
The batteries looks like a good battery, but compare to the Efest 2600 I wonder why they have this battery (It may be due to price).
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Efest for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries