Efest IMR18650 3100mAh (Purple) 2016
- Typical Capacity: 3100 mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Discharge End Voltage: 3.0V
- Standard Charging Current: 1.5A
- Charging Voltage: 4.20+-0.05V
- Max Discharging Current: 20A
High capacity and high current, but the official rating cannot be a continuous rating.
The cells track very good and has nearly constant capacity up to 15A, but 20A is too much.
At 20A one cell gets very hot and I shut down, the other dies.
The batteries are good, but they cannot deliver 20A
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Efest for a review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries