Efest IMR26650 3500mAh (Purple) 2014
- Typical capacity: 3500,Ah
- Maximum discharge current: 32A
- Maximum pulse discharge current: 64A
- Maximum charge current: 6.5A
- Resistance: 13mOhm +/-2mOhm
- Nominal voltage: 3.8 volt
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.5 volt
- Full charge voltage: 4.2 volt
- Temperature range: -20°C ~ 60°C
- Temperature range discharge: -20°C ~ 60°C
- Temperature range charge: 0°C ~ 45°C
- Monthly self-discharge rage: <=0.5%
A high current 26650 batteries, this time Efest has printed both the pulse and the continuous rating on the battery.
The discharge curves is tracking nicely and capacity is nearly constant up to 20A and do also match the marked capacity. The 30A curve is a bit high for the battery.
It looks like this battery follows the Efest style for the purple batteries with very good high current performance. The price for this high current performance is less capacity.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Efest for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries