Eizfan IMR18650 2500mAh (Black-purple) 2018
- Capacity: 2500mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.70V
- Standard charge: 1250mA, 4.20V, 50mA cut-off
- Fast charge: 4000mA, 4.20V, 100mA cut-off
- Maximum charge voltage: 4.20V
- Maximum charge current: 4000mA
- Standard discharge: 500mA
- End voltage (cut-off): 2.5V
- Maximum continuous discharge current: 40A
- Weight: Max 49.0g
- Operating temperature: Charge: 0°C ~ 50°C, Discharge: -20°C ~ 75°C
- Storage temperature: 1 month: -°C ~ 60°C, 3 months: -20°C ~ 45°C, 1 year: -20°C ~ 20°C
This is a high current 18650 battery with moderate capacity.
Nice graphic on the box, it shows the key specifications .
The discharge curves matches nicely and the battery handles up to 20A without much capacity loss
This looks like a good high current cells.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Eizfan (Efan) for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries