Eizfan IMR18650 2600mAh (Gold)
- Capacity: 2600mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.70V
- Standard Charge: Constant current 1250mA, end current(Cut off) 50mA
- Fast Charge: Constant current 4000mA, end current(Cut off) 100mA
- Max. Charge Voltage: 4.20V
- Max. Charge Current: 4000mA
- Standard Discharge: 500mA, end voltage(Cut off): 2.5V
- Fast Discharge: Constant current 10000mA, 30000mA, end voltage(Cut off) 2.5V
- Max. Discharge Current for continuous discharge: 25A
- Max discharge: 30A
- Weight: Max. 47.0G
- Operating Temperature: Charge 0 ~ 50°C, discharge -20~ 75°C
- Storage Temperature: 1 month -20 ~ 60°C, 3 months -20 ~45°C, 1 year -20 ~ 20°C
- Dimension: (D)18.2 + 0.2/-0.3 mm, (H) 66.25 ± 0.2 mm
A high capacity and high current cell.
There is very good tracking between the two cells and the cell can deliver 30A, but it is best to keep the current lower.
Usual a battery with unspecified cell will not get better rating than acceptable, but there is no doubt it is a very good cell that is used here.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Efan for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries