Eizfan IMR18650 3100mAh (Black-cyan) 2018
- Capacity: 3100mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.70V
- Standard Charge: 1550mA, 4.20V, 50mA cut-off
- Fast Charge: 4000mA, 4.20V± 0.05V, 100mA cut-off
- Max. Charge Voltage: 4.20V
- Max. Charge Current : 4000mA
- Standard Discharge: 500mA
- End voltage (Cut off): 2.5V
- Max. Discharge Current: 40A
- Weight: Max. 48.0g
- Operating Temperature: Charge: 0°C ~ 50°C, Discharge: -20°C ~ 60°C
- Storage Temperature: 1 month: -20°C ~ 60°C, 3 months: -20°C ~ 45°C, 1 year: -20 ~ 20°C
This is a 18650 battery with good capacity rated for high current.
The discharge curves tracks nicely, but the battery gets fairly hot at high discharge currents.
The cell has good capacity (slight below 3100mAH) and good high current ability for the capacity, but the current rating is way to optimistic.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Eizfan (Efan) for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to 18650 and other batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries