Eizfan IMR21700 5000mAh (Black-purple) 2019
- Model: IMR 21700
- Rated Capacity: 5000mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Voltage at end of discharge: 2.9V
- Standard charge current: 740mA
- Max. Charge Current: 3700mA
- Max. continuous discharge current: 10A
- Max. pulse discharge current: 15A
- Charging temperature range: 0C to 45C
- Discharge temperature range: -10C / -60C
- Inner resistance: 16mOhm
- Cell size : 21.8mm x 70.6mm
- Weight: 85g/pc
Very high capacity 21700 batteries, this also means that they are not high current.
The cells matches perfectly and they can deliver the rated current, at any higher current they will get into heat problems.
A very good high capacity cell.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Eizfan (Efan) for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to 18650 and other batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries