EnerPower+ 18650 2250mAh (Blue)
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Capacity: 2250mAh
- Minimum Capacity: 2150mAh
- Standard charging current: 450 mA for 5.5 hours to 4.2 V / 0.2 C
- Maximum charge current 0.5 C/1200 mA
- Protection: 7A
- Deep discharge protection: at 3V
- Nickel base plate for added durability
- Diameter: 18.5 mm + / - 0.01
- Length: 67.8 mm + / - 0.01
- Weight: 46g
This is a high current battery with protection.
The battery has no problem delivering 7A, but the protection does reduce the output voltage, compared to unprotected batteries.
Adding protection to the cell, makes it easier and safer to use it, but performance is lower than unprotected cells.
The battery is a very good battery.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by ENERDan for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries