EnerPower+ 18650 2900mAh (Blue) 2015
Button top version
- Nominal Capacity: 2,850mAh
- Typical Capacity: 2,850mAh
- Minimum Capacity: 2,750mAh
- Charging Voltage: 4.20 ± 0.05 V
- Nominal Voltage: 3.65V (0.2C discharge)
- Charging Method: CC-CV (constant voltage with limited current)
- Charging Current Standard charge: 1,375mA
- Charging Time Standard charge: 3hours
- Max. Charge Current: 2750mA (not for cyclelife)
- Max. Discharge Current: 2,750mAh (continuous discharge), 8250mAh (not for continuous discharge)
- Discharge Cut-off Voltage 2.50V
- Cycle life: 500 cycles to 70%
- Cell Weight max.: 48g
- Cell Dimension: Diameter max.: 18.40mm, Height max.: 65.00mm
- Operating Temperature (Cell Surface Temperature): Charge: 0 to 45°C, Discharge: -20 to 60°C
A high capacity cell with good cycle life but not designed for high currents.
Very nice discharge curves with good tracking and only a moderate capacity drop when loaded.
Flat top version
Official specifications: See above
The flat top version of the cell, notice that it is a added flat top that is flush with the battery top.
And the curve is just as good as the ones for the button top cells.
Very good cells as long as you do not need more than a few ampere.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries