EnerPower+ 18650 3400mAh (Blue)
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Capacity: 3400mAh
- Minimum Capacity: 3350mAh
- Standard charging current: 680mA for 5.5 hours to 4.2 V / 0.2 C
- Maximum charge current 0.5 C/1700mA
- Protection: 7A
- Deep discharge protection: at 3V
- Nickel base plate for added durability
- Diameter: 18.5 mm + / - 0.01
- Length: 68.8 mm + / - 0.01
- Weight: 48g
This is the latest cells from Panasonic with the highest capacity.
The cell used can be discharged down to 2.5 volt, in my test I only discharges to 2.8 volt, i.e. I do not measure the full capacity. But then, not all lights will be able to use the full capacity.
These batteries are good at both low and higher current.
This battery has higher capacity and better high current capacity than its predecessor (3100mAh/NCR18650A).
EnerPower has added a good protection to a good cell, making a very good battery.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by ENERDan for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries