Enercig 18650 2100mA (Gray)
- Typical capacity: 2100mAh
- Minimum capacity: 2000mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.6V
- Standard charge: CC/CV, 0.2C, 4.2V
- Standard discharge: CC, 0.2C, 2.5V
- End of charge voltage: 4.20V +/- 0.05V
- End of charge current: 0.02C in CV mode
- End of discharge voltage: 2.50V
- Quick charge current: 4000mA, 2C
- Pulse charge (Max): 12000mA, 6C bis 4.15V
- Continuous maximum discharge current: 30000mA, 15C
- Max. discharge current Vs. time: 30-40A > 80 seconds, 50A > 40 seconds, 60A > 30 seconds, 80A > 15 seconds, 100A > 8 seconds (Temp limit 80°C)
- Initial impedance: 7 - 15mOhm
- Weight: Approx: 45.5 +/- 1.5g
- Operating temperature: Charging 0°C ~45°C, discharging -20°C ~ 60°C
- Storage temperature: -5°C ~ 35°C
- Cycle life: >300 cycles at 0.5C charge/discharge.
This is very high current batteries.
Very good discharge curves, the two cells tracks perfectly and capacity is nearly constant up to 20A.
Even at 30A the temperature raise is acceptable, but they do get hot.
For anybody that want to play with 30A or even more from a single cell, this is the cell, but the capacity is a bit limited.
This is a very good high current cell.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by ENERDan for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries