Enercig 18650 2500mAh (Gray)
- Nominal discharge capacity: 2,500mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.6V
- Standard charge: CCCV, 1.25A, 4.20 ± 0.05 V, 100mA cut-off
- Rapid charge: CCCV, 4A, 4.20 ± 0.05 V, 100mA cut-off
- Charging time: Standard charge : 180min / 100mA cut-off
- Rapid charge: 60min (at 25°C) / 100mA cut-off
- Max. continuous discharge: 20A(at 25°C), 60% at 250 cycle
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.5V
- Cell weight: 45.0g max
- Cell dimension: Height : 64.85 ± 0.15mm, Diameter : 18.33 ± 0.07mm
- Operating temperature (surface temperature): Charge : 0 to 50°C (recommended recharge release < 45°C), Discharge: -20 to 75°C (recommended re-discharge release < 60°C)
- Storage temperature (Recovery 90% after storage): 1.5 year -30~25°C, 3 months -30~45°C, 1 month -30~60°C
A high current battery with good capacity.
The discharge curves looks good, they track perfectly and capacity drops very slowly with load.
At 20A the temperature raise is acceptable, but the battery is hot at the end of a discharge.
At 30A the temperature raise is a bit on the high side, i.e. the battery is about maximum temperature.
This is a very good high current battery, but performance cannot match some of the newest batteries.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by ENERDan for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries