Enercig EC-14500HC 850mA (Blue)
- Typical capacity: 850mAh
- Minimum capacity: 820mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.7V
- Standard charge: CC/CV, 0.2C, 4.2V
- Standard discharge: CC, 0.2C, 3.0V
- End-of-charge voltage: 4.20V +/- 0.05V
- End-of-charge current: 0.02C
- End-of-discharge voltage: 3.00V
- Charging time: 8.0 hours (Standard charge)
- Quick charge current: 800mA 1C
- Quick discharge currrent: 1600mA 2C
- Max. discharge current: 2400mA 3C
- Initial impedance: Max: 70mOhm
- Weight: Approc: 20.2G +/- 2g
- Operating temperature: Charging 0°C ~ 45°C, discharging -20°C ~ 60°C
- Storage temperature: -5°C ~ 35°C
- Cycle life: 300 cycles to 80% at 0.5C charge/discharge
This is a high capacity AA sized LiIon cell.
The discharge curves has very good tracking when staying within the rated current
The cell do not really have time to get hot, even at a small overload.
Or at a high overload.
This look like a very good 14500 cell for high capacity.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by ENERDan for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Comparison to other LiIon batteries