Enercig TN14500HP 650mAh (Gray)
- Typical capacity: 670mAh
- Minimum capacity: 650mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.7V
- Standard charge: CC/CV, 0.2CA, 4.2V
- Standard discharge: CC, 0.2CA, 3.00V
- End-of-charge voltage: 4.20V +/0.05V
- End-of-charge current: 0.02CA
- End-of-discharge-voltage: 3.00V
- Quick charge current: 1C, 650mA
- Quick discharge current: 20C, 13000mA
- Cycle life: 300 cycles to 80% at 0.5C
- Initial impedance: max 30mOhm
- Weight: approx 19.5g
- Operating temperature: Charging: 0° ~ 45°C, Discharging: -20°C ~ 60°C
- Storage temperature: -5°C ~ 35°C
High current AA sized LiIon batteries.
There is a small difference between the two cells and one of the cells has trouble with 10A, they both handle 7A
The batteries are not perfect, but for high current 14500 they are in the top.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by ENERDan for review.
The wrapper was supposed to be blue, but due to a production mistake they got a gray wrapper.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Comparison to other LiIon batteries