Energizer C E93 (Silver-black)
- Classification: Alkaline
- Chemical system: Zinc-Manganese Dioxide (Zn/MnO2)
- Nominal voltage: 1.5V
- Nominal IR: 150 to 300 milliohms (fresh)
- Operating temperature: -18°C ~ 55°C
- Shelf Life: 10 years at 21°C
- Manufactured: Main in the USA
A regular Alkaline C cell from US.
Discharge curves are the typical alkaline curves that are very depend on load.
This cell is neither the best or the worst I have tested.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
Compare to other AA/AAA batteries: Alkaline/NiMH/Lithium
Compare to other C/D batteries: Alkaline/NiMH/Lithium