Energizer Ultimate Lithium AAA 2019 L92
- Classification: "Cylindrical Lithium"
- Chemical System: Lithium/Iron Disulfide (Li/FeS2)
- Designation: ANSI 24-LF, IEC-FR03
- Nominal Voltage: 1.5 Volts
- Storage Temp: -40°C to 60°C (-40°F to 140°F)
- Operating Temp: -40°C to 60°C (-40°F to 140°F)
- Typical Weight: 7.6 grams (0.3 oz.)
- Typical Volume: 3.8 cubic centimeters (0.2 cubic inch)
- Max Discharge: 1.5 Amps Continuous (single battery only) 2.0 Amps Pulse (2 sec on / 8 sec off)
- Max Rev Current: 2 uA
- Typical Li Content: Less than 1 gram
- Typical IR: 140 to 180 milliohms (depending on method)
- Shelf Life: 15 years at 21°C
A retest of a very good lithium AAA battery, has it change performance during the years (I tested it in 2013)?
The discharge curves looks normal for Lithium batteries, i.e. constant capacity also at high load. This battery holds capacity up to 1A current.
it is still a very good lithium battery, in fact it is slightly better at high loads, but capacity is the same.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
Compare to other AA/AAA batteries: Alkaline/NiMH/Lithium