Enerpower 18650 3.2V 1100mAh (Blue)
- Standard capacity: 1100mAh
- Capacity range: 1050 ~ 1200mAh
- Standard voltage: 3.2V
- Internal resistance (1kHz): <=18mOhm
- Maximum charge current: 5.5A
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.5V
- Fast discharge current: 11A
- Maximum continuous discharge current: 33A
- Pulse discharge current: 40A for 10seconds
- Cycle characteristic: 500cycles (100% DOD), 1000cycles (80% DOD), 3000cycles (50% DOD)
- Working temperature: Charge 0°C ~ 55°C, Discharge -20°C ~ 60°C
- Storage temperature: 3 months: -20°C ~ 45°C
This is high current LiFePO4 batteries.
The batteries tracks nicely. The voltage is lower than normal LiIon, but it is stable during most of the discharge.
High current at fairly stable voltage, but not much capacity.
This is a good LiFePO4 high current cell.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries