Enerpower 18650 3.2V 1800mAh (Blue)
- Chemistry: LiFePO4
- Manufacturer: Heter
- UL: MH48108
- Nominal voltage: 3.2V
- Discharge cut-off: 2.5V
- End of charge voltage: 3.6V
- Maximum charge current: 1.8A
- Capacity: 1800mAh
- Continuous load (in amperes): 3C (approx. 5.4A)
- Internal resistance:<40m?
- Pulse Load: 10A / 10 seconds
- Weight: 42 grams
- Dimensions: 18.20 mm diameter / 65.20 mm length
- Protective circuit: NONE
- Lifetime: 1500 full cycles (100% DoD), 3000 full cycles (80% DoD), 6000 full cycles (60% DoD)
This is a LiFePO4 cell in 18650 format, this means lower capacity, lower voltage, flat discharge curve and long lifetime.
The two cells are well matched, the maximum specified load is easily handled.
This is a good cell with high capacity for a LiFePO4 cell. The flat discharge curve can be very useful for some applications.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries