Evva 18650 3600mAh (Black)
- Type: 3.7V 3600mAh 18650 lithium battery protected
- Cell: Panasonic NCR18650G high drain cell
- Nominal voltage: 3.7V
- Nominal capacity: 3600mAh discharge at 0.2C mA
- Standard Charge voltage: 4.20V ( Full Charged Voltage )
- Standard Charge current: 1800mA
- Charge Time(Std.): 3 hours
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.50V
- PCB Protection trip current: about 10A
- Operating environment: Charging 0°C ~ 45°C 65±20%RH, Discharging -20°C~60°C 65±20%RH
- Storage environment: -20°C~60°C; Less than 1 month, -20°C~60°C; Less than 3 months
- Cell Weight: 50g max.
- Cell Dimension: (L) 68.90mm*(D) 18.60mm
The highest capacity 18650 from Evva at the current time.
Very nice discharge curves with good tracking between the cell. The protection kick in on the 7A trace.
My result is below rated capacity, some of the reason is probably because do not discharge to 2.5 volt, only to 2.8 volt.
This cell can handle some current and do have a good capacity, but like all the new 3500/3600mAh cell you do not get much (if any) extra capacity.
This is a very good cell.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Evva for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries