Evva 21700 5000mAh (Black-silver) 2021
- Nominal Capacity: 5000mAh
- Minimum Capacity: 4900mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Standard Charge Voltage: 4.2±0.5VV
- Standard Charge Current: 2A
- Max. Charge Current: 4A
- Protection Circuit: Built-in, with over charge, over discharge and short circuit protection
- Std. Discharge Current: 5A
- PCB Protection Trip Current: 15A
- Discharge Cut-off Voltage: 2.50V
- Dimension: (D)21.60mm*(H)75.60mm max.
- Weight: 75g max.
- Cell origin: A Grade Samsung 21700 cells
- Operating Temperature: Charge: 0°C ~ 45°C, discharge: -20°C ~ 55°C
This is a high capacity 21700 cell with protection.
The two cells match very nicely and the protection kicks in at higher currents, but it is a bit slow to reconnect the output, i.e. it failed to reconnect during my automatic test and I did not get all the curves.
This is a good protected battery.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Eeva for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to 21700 and other batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries