Fenix 16340 700mAh ARB-L16-700 (Orange-Black)
- Nominal capacity: 700mAh
- Minimum capacity: 670mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3,7V
- Charge profile: CC-CV
- Charge voltage: 4,2V ±0,05
- Charge current: 350mA (Max. 700mA).
- Discharge termination: 2,75V
- Max. discharge current: 2C = 1,4A
- Chemistry: LiCoAlO2 (ICR)
- Over current protection PCB: above 2A
- Diameter: 16,00mm ± 0,2
- Height: 34,00mm ± 0,3
- Weight: 17,4g ± 1
A RCR123 high capacity battery from Fenix with protection at the plus pole.
The cell can deliver about 2A before it starts to loos capacity, this matches fine with a 1.4A rating.
For high capacity 16340 batteries these looks good and they are very short for protected batteries.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Comparison to other LiIon batteries