Golisi IMR18650 3000mAh S30 (Black)
- Size: 18 x 65mm
- Capacity: 3000mAh
- Constant Current: 35A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Charging cut-off voltage: 4.20±0.05V
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.75V
- Internal resistance: 20mOhm
- Standard charging current: cc/cv(<=2A)
- Cycle times: >800
- Operate temperature: Charging: 0°C ~ 45°C), Discharging: -20°C ~ 60°C
This is a high current and high capacity 18650 cell.
The discharge curves tracks nicely and the battery can deliver up to 15A with nearly constant capacity.
I stopped the 20A discharge due to temperature.
This is fairly good high current cell, but 35A is too high continuous rating, it is more like 15A range.
Notes and links
The battery was supplied by Golisi for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries