Golisi IMR26650 4300mAh (Gold)
- Nominal capacity: 4300mAh
- Constant discharging: 35A
- Nominal voltage: 3.7V
- Discharging cut-off voltage: 2.75V
- Charging cut-off voltage: 4.20V +/-0.05V
- Internal resistance: 30mOhm
- Standard charging current: cc/cv <=2A
- Operating temperature: Charging: 0°C ~ 45°C, Discharging: -20°C ~ 60°C
This is a high current 26650 cell with moderate capacity.
The batteries easily handles up to 20A without any significant drop in capacity. The curves tracks fairly well, with only a minor capacity difference.
The 15A discharge curve for the A cell is missing, my equipment had a fault during the charging after the 10A test.
The battery gets hot during a 30A discharge, but not too hot.
A 30A discharge current is usual problematic for a 26650 cell, but not for here, the cell can handle it.
This is definitly a high current cell!
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Golisi for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries