Hohm 21700 Run 3023mAh (Black-white)
- Capacity: 3023mAh
- Max Charge Rate: 5.29A
- Continuous Discharge Rate: 39.1A
- Max @ 80oC | 3.2V cut-off: 49.5A
- Pulse | Peak: 56.4A (<=5 SEC ON >=30 SEC OFF)
- Cycle Life Retention: 500 Cycles (73%), 1000 (64%)
- Chemistry Type: QSP Li-NMC
This is a low capacity and very high current 21700 cell.
The two cell do nearly match and can deliver at least 30A with a minor capacity loss.
The batteries can deliver a lot of current, but capacity is in the low end for 21700 cells. I.e. these cells are mostly interesting if there is a need for very high current.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Hohmtech for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to 18650 and other batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries