JSC Energiya ICR18650 2200mAh LITS-2.2 (Blue)
- Nominal capacity: 2200mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.7V
- Maximum discharge current: 5C (11A)
- Charge voltage: 4.2V (Other specification say: Open voltage 4.1V).
- End of discharge voltage: 2.75
- Cycle life: 300 cycles to 60% (Other specification says: Service life 500 cycles).
This is a Russian manufactured 18650 cell, it was fairly low capacity and can deliver a moderate current.
The two cells tracks fairly well and maintain capacity at any load.
The batteries works well, but performance is some years behind.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by a reader for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to 18650 and other batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries