JSC Energiya ICR18650 2600mAh LITS-2.6 (Blue)
- Nominal capacity: 2600mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.7V
- Maximum discharge current: 3C (7.8A)
- Charge voltage: 4.2V (Other specification say: Open voltage 4.1V).
- End of discharge voltage: 2.75V
- Cycle life: 300 cycles to 60% (Other specification says: Service life 1000 cycles).
This is a Russian manufactured 18650 cell, neither capacity or current is very impressive.
The two cells tracks reasonable well and the cell can deliver the rated current.
The cells are not impressive in any way, but if the price is right they may be good cells for many applications.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by a reader for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to 18650 and other batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries