JSC Energiya INR18650 1500mAh LITS-1.5 (Blue)
- Nominal capacity: 1500mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.6V
- Maximum discharge current: 20C (30A)
- Charge voltage: 4.2V (Other specification say: Open voltage 4.1V).
- End of discharge voltage: 2.5
- Cycle life: 300 cycles to 60% (Other specification says: Service life 500 cycles).
This is a Russian manufactured 18650 cell designed for battery powered tools, this means low capacity and very high current.
The two cells matches fairly well and the battery can maintain nearly constant capacity at any load.
The cell has fairly low energy content, but can deliver a lot of power.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by a reader for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to 18650 and other batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries