Keeppower 14430 1050mAh P1443C3 (Black) 2020
- Voltage: 3.70V
- Typical capacity: 1050mAh
- Minimum Capacity: 1000mAh
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.50V
- Charge voltage: 4.20V +/- 0.05V
- Standard charge current: 500mA
- Maximum constant discharge current: 2A
This is protected 14430 LiIon batteries, i.e. slightly shorter than AA batteries.
The two cells match fairly well and can deliver the rated 2A current.
These batteries works fine, but the size is not the mainstream types.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Keeppower for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to other LiIon batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries