Keeppower 14500 800mAh (Black) 2014
- Protected 14500 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- Min Capacity: 700mAh
- Typical Capacity: 750mAh
- Normal Voltage: 3.7V
- Size: L:52.50mm*D:14.25mm
- Cell: ICR14500 made in China
- Quality Lithium Ion rechargeable cell ICR14500 made in China
- In Built Safety Circuitry
- Maximum capacity and reliability
- High Discharge Rate (Max 2C)
- Protection Circuit (Against overcharge, over discharge, over current and short-circuit.)
- 4.2 volts max voltage and 3.6-3.7 volts nominal voltage.
- Over 500 charge-discharge cycles
Keeppower has two 14500 batteries in their program, this is the one from DLG (The other cell is from Sanyo and is marked 840mAh).
The discharge curves looks nice, with good tracking between the cells.
For a battery with a 1.6A rating the overcurrent trippoint is a bit high, but the cell has no problem delivering the current.
This is a battery with good performance, but capacity is lower than the Sanyo version.
I will rate is it as acceptable.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Keeppower for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Comparison to other LiIon batteries