Keeppower 14500 840mAh (Black) 2014
- 14500 840mAh Protected Rechargeable Battery
- Min Capacity: 750mAh
- Typical Capacity: 840mAh
- Normal Voltage: 3.7V
- High Discharge Rate (Max 2C)
- Protection Circuit (Against overcharge, over discharge, over current and short-circuit.)
- 4.2 volts max voltage and 3.6-3.7 volts nominal voltage.
- Over 500 charge-discharge cycles
- Size: L:52.50mm*D:14.25mm
- Cell: Sanyo UR14500P
Keeppower has two 14500 batteries in their program, this is the one from Sanyo (The other cell is from DLG and is marked 800mAh).
The battery is fairly constant in capacity up to nearly 2A.
This battery has higher protection trip current than last time I tested it.
I have tested this battery once before (That time is was marked 800mAh) and got exactly the same discharge curves.
This is not very surprising with a Sanyo cell inside, this can only be a very good battery, even with the slightly high protection trip point.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Keeppower for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Comparison to other LiIon batteries