Keeppower 16340 700mAh (Black)
- 16340 700mAh Protected Rechargeable Battery
- Min Capacity: 650mAh
- Typical Capacity: 700mAh
- Normal Voltage: 3.7V
- Quality Lithium Ion rechargeable cell
- In Built Safety Circuitry
- Maximum capacity and reliability
- High Discharge Rate (Max 2C)
- Protection Circuit (Against overcharge, over discharge, over current and short-circuit.)
- 4.2 volts max voltage and 3.6-3.7 volts nominal voltage.
This battery is a 600mAh battery, not 700mAh as the name and specifications suggest.
The 2A trace has some variation between the two batteries, but there is not much capacity loss (A 700mAh battery, might not have this much capacity at 2A load).
The measurements show a good battery, but because the cell is from a Chinese factory and Keeppower is not a well-known name I can only rate this battery as acceptable.
Notes and links
Keeppower is a OEM manufacturer, i.e. many of the batteries they produce is sold with other names on them.
The batteries was supplied by Keeppower for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Comparison to other LiIon batteries