Keeppower 18650 2900mAh (Black)
- 18650 2900mAh Protected Rechargeable Battery
- Min Capacity: 2750mAh
- Typical Capacity: 2900mAh
- Normal Voltage: 3.6V
- Quality Lithium Ion rechargeable cell
- In Built Safety Circuitry
- Maximum capacity and reliability
- High Discharge Rate (Max 2C)
- Protection Circuit (Against overcharge, over discharge, over current and short-circuit.)
- 4.2 volts max voltage and 3.6-3.7 volts nominal voltage
The cell used can be discharged down to 2.5 volt, in my test I only discharges to 2.8 volt, i.e. I do not measure the full capacity. But then, not all lights will be able to use the full capacity.
With a 2900mAh cell the battery is slightly below the highest capacity batteries on the market, but not much.
I will rate this battery as very good.
Notes and links
Keeppower is a OEM manufacturer, i.e. many of the batteries they produce is sold with other names on them.
The batteries was supplied by Keeppower for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries