Keeppower 18650 3500mAh P1835U (Blue-white) 2017
- Part No.: P1835U
- Protected 18650 Li-ion Rechargeable Battery
- Minimum Capacity: 3350mAh
- Typical Capacity: 3500mAh
- Normal Voltage: 3.7V
- Standard Continuous Charging Current: 1.0A
- Maximum Continuous Discharging Current: 5.0A
- In Built Safety Circuitry
- Protection Circuit (Against over charge, over discharge, over current and short-circuit.)
- 4.20V maximum voltage and 2.50V cut-off voltage
- Over 500 charge-discharge cycles
A high capacity battery with build-in usb charger.
The discharge curves tracks perfectly.
The batteries do not get too hot at 5A. The overload protection is a bit temperature depend and one of the cells trips at 5A.
Charging with the build-in charger, maximum charge current is about 0.8A and maximum charge time a bit below 7 hours. Termination is around 50mA.
Easy to use battery with protection and build-in charger.
I will rate this a good battery.
Notes and links
The battery was supplied by Keeppower for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries