Keeppower 20700 4250mAh P2042R (Black) 2019
- Capacity min.: 4250mAh
- Capacity typ.: 4050mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.70V
- Charge voltage: 4.20+/-0.05V
- Standard discharge cut-off voltage: 2.50V
- Standard charge current: 2000mA
- Charge termination current: 80mA
- Max. continuous discharge current: 15A
This is a protected 20700 cell with moderate capacity.
The discharge curves for the two cells tracks nicely and the protection kicks in between 10A and 15A.
The cell is a good protected cell, but watch out for the length.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Keeppower for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to 18650 and other batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries