Keeppower 20700 4250mAh P2070J (Black) 2019
- Capacity min.: 4250mAh
- Capacity typ.: 4050mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.70V
- Charge voltage: 4.20+/-0.05V
- Standard discharge cut-off voltage: 2.50V
- Standard charge current: 2000mA
- Charge termination current: 80mA
- Max. continuous discharge current: 10A
This is a protected 20700 cell with fairly good capacity
The two cells matches very fine and capacity drops slowly with higher current. The protection trips after some time at 10A.
This is a good protected cell.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Keeppower for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to 18650 and other batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries