Keeppower 21700 5000mAh P2150K (Black) 2019
- Capacity typ.: 4900mAh
- Capacity min.: 4750mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.70V
- Charge voltage: 4.20+/-0.05V
- Standard discharge cut-off voltage: 2.50V
- Standard charge current: 2450mA
- Charge termination current: 100mA
- Max. continuous discharge current: 10A
This is a high capacity 21700 cell with added protection circuit.
The discharge curves for the two cells matches very fine, the protection trips after some time with 10A load.
This is a very good quality cell with about maximum capacity for this size. The protection adds a few safeguards to the cell.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Keeppower for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to 18650 and other batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries