Keeppower 26650 5500mAh P2655C (Black) 2020
- Voltage: 3.70V
- Typical capacity: 5500mAh
- Minimum Capacity: 5400mAh
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.50V
- Charge voltage: 4.20V +/- 0.05V
- Standard charge current: 2000mA
- Maximum constant discharge current: 10A
This is a LiIon 26650 cell, i.e. a fairly large cell and it also has more capacity than smaller cells.
The two cells do not match very well, they cell can deliver the rated current.
I am not very impressed by these cells, they do not match and get fairly warm at "high" current. They do have a small capacity advantage over 21700 cells.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Keeppower for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to 18650 and other batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries