Keeppower IMR18650 2600mAh (Black) 2014
- KeepPower IMR18650 3.6V/3.7V 2600mAh High Drain Li-ion Rechargeable Battery
- Min Capacity: 2500mAh
- Typical Capacity: 2600mAh
- Normal Voltage: 3.6V/3.7V
- Quality Lithium Ion rechargeable cell made in Japan
- Maximum Capacity and Reliability
- Maximum Constant Discharge Current: 40A
- Maximum Pulse Discharge Current: 60A
- 4.2 volts max voltage and 3.6-3.7 volts nominal voltage
- Button top: Yes
- Cell: Made in Japan
- Dimension: Max. (D) 18.40mm*(H) 65.60mm
- Weight: Max. 48.0g
This is a high current battery, how high varies with where I look. With the battery I got a note saying 30A, as can be seen above Keeppower gives it a higher rating on their website. I did also find a datasheet with discharge curves up to 20A.
Very good tracking between the cells. Looking at these curves I would prefer to stay at 20A or below in current.
This is a very good high current battery, it has fairly high capacity and can deliver a lot of current.
Notes and links
The battery was supplied by Keeppower for review
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries