Keeppower IMR18650 NH1826 2600mAh (Black) 2016
- Nominal capacity: 2600mAh
- Minimum capacity: 2500mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.70V
- Charge voltage: 4.20V 0/-0.05V
- Standard discharge cut-off: 2.50V
- Standard charge current: 1000mA
- Charge current cut-off: 50mA
- Max. Constant discharge current: 30A
- Max. Pulse discharge current: 60A
A very high current 18650 cell.
The two cells tracks nicely and can deliver a lot of current.
At 30A they did get too hot and I had to stop the discharge a some seconds before the cell was empty. The cells did reach 93°C after I terminated the discharge.
This is very good high current cells. The very high current capability means the cells are a bit below top capacity.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Keeppower for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries