Keeppower IMR18650 NH1826 plus 2600mAh (Black) 2016
- Nominal capacity: 2600mAh
- Minimum capacity: 2500mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.70V
- Charge voltage: 4.20V 0/-0.05V
- Standard discharge cut-off: 2.50V
- Standard charge current: 1000mA
- Charge current cut-off: 50mA
- Max. Constant discharge current: 35A
- Max. Pulse discharge current: 60A
Very high current batteries from Keeppower with good capacity.
The discharge curves tracks perfectly and capacity is nearly independent of current.
At 30A the batteries get rather warm, my logfile says peak temperature was 84°C after I stopped.
These cells are designed for very high current draw, but when going near 30A a temperature cutout may be needed.
It is very good batteries.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Keeppower for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries