Keeppower IMR18650 NH1830 3000mAh (Black) 2016
- Nominal capacity: 3000mAh
- Minimum capacity: 2900mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.70V
- Charge voltage: 4.20V 0/-0.05V
- Standard discharge cut-off: 2.50V
- Standard charge current: 1000mA
- Charge current cut-off: 50mA
- Max. Constant discharge current: 20A
- Max. Pulse discharge current: 35A
A high current and high capacity 18650 cell from Keeppower.
The two cells tracks perfectly.
At 15A the cells gets warm.
At 20A they get hot enough that I had to terminate the discharge just before the cell is empty.
At 30A the temperature reach 87°C after I terminated.
This is very good high current cells, but watch out for the temperature when running at 20A+.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Keeppower for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries