Keeppower IMR26650 5200mAh (Black) 2015
- Capacity min.: 5100mAh
- Capacity typ.: 5200mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.70V
- Charge voltage: 4.20+/-0.05V
- Standard discharge cut-off voltage: 2.50V
- Standard charge current: 2000mA
- Charge termination current: 50mA
- Standard discharge current: 5100mA
- Max. continuous discharge current: 15A
- Max. pulse discharge current: 30A
A high capacity and high current large cell from Keeppower.
The cells do not match completely, but works fine to deliver 10A.
I have tested a 5200mAh from Keeppower before with about the same result. The capacity is very good for a 26650 cell and it can deliver some current.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Keeppower for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 26650 and other batteries