Keeppower INR20700 3500mAh NH2035 (Black) 2019
- Capacity min.: 3475mAh
- Capacity typ.: 3620mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.70V
- Charge voltage: 4.20+/-0.05V
- Standard discharge cut-off voltage: 2.50V
- Standard charge current: 2450mA
- Charge termination current: 100mA
- Standard discharge current: 5100mA
- Max. continuous discharge current: 30A
This is a high current 20700 cell from Keeppower with moderate capacity.
The two cells tracks nicely, capacity drops slowly with increasing load. I stopped the 30A test because the batteries got hot.
These moderate capacity 20700 cells is good cells for high current.
Notes and links
The battery was supplied by Keeppower for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to 18650 and other batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries