Keeppower INR21700 4000mAh NH2140 (Black) 2019
- Capacity min.: 3900mAh
- Capacity typ.: 4000mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.70V
- Charge voltage: 4.20+/-0.05V
- Standard discharge cut-off voltage: 2.50V
- Standard charge current: 2000mA
- Charge termination current: 200mA
- Max. continuous discharge current: 35A
- Max. pulse discharge current: 45A
This is a high current cell with good capacity in the 21700 size.
The two cell tracks very nicely, they do get hot at 30A continuous.
These cells are good high current cells with very low internal resistance and a good amount of capacity.
Notes and links
The battery was supplied by Keeppower for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to 18650 and other batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries