Keeppower INR21700 5000mAh NM2150 (Black) 2019
- Capacity min.: 4750mAh
- Capacity typ.: 4900mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.70V
- Charge voltage: 4.20+/-0.05V
- Standard discharge cut-off voltage: 2.50V
- Standard charge current: 2450mA
- Charge termination current: 100mA
- Max. continuous discharge current: 10A
- Max. pulse discharge current: 15A
This is a high capacity cell of the 21700 size from Keeppower.
The two batteries tracks nicely, but the cell is not for high current, it can "only" deliver 10A continuous.
These batteries have high capacity, but this also means lower maximum current.
They are good batteries.
Notes and links
The battery was supplied by Keeppower for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to 18650 and other batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries