LG 18650 D2 3050mAh (Blue)
- Nominal capacity: 3050mAh
- Minimum capacity 2950mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.64V
- Standard charge current: 1475mA
- Charge voltage: 4.20V +/- +/-0.05V
- Charge end current: 50mA
- Maximum charge current: 2950mA
- Standard discharge: 590mA
- Discharge end voltage: 2.75V
- Maximum discharge current: 1475mA (-20°C ~ 5°C), 5900mA (5°C ~ 45°), 4425mA (45°C ~ 60°C)
- Cycle life: 300 cycles to 75% with 0.5C charge and discharge.
- Maximum weight: 49.0g
- Operating temperature: Charge: 0°C ~ 45°C, Discharge -20°C ~ 60°C
- Storage temperature: 1 month: -20°C ~ 60°C, 3 months: -20°C ~ 45°C, 1 year: -20°C ~ 20°C
LG batteries with fairly high capacity, but they are too old (2014) to be high current.
The discharge curves tracks nicely and the batteries can deliver the rated 5.9A, but not much more.
The batteries are good quality batteries, but cannot match newer chemistries for current.
Notes and links
Vapcell told me that I was missing some cells in my comparator and they would be happy to supply them.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries