LG 18650 HB3 1500mAh (Gray)
- Nominal capacity: 1500mAh
- Minimum capacity: 1500mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.65V
- Standard charge: 750mA, 4.2V, cut-off: 50mA
- Fast charge: 4000mA, 4.2V, cut-off: 100mA
- Standard discharge: 300mA
- Fast discharge: 10000mA
- Max. continuous discharge: 22000mA
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.5V
- Cycle life: 400 cycles to 75% at 10A discharge
- Operating temperature: Charge 0°C ~ 50°C, Discharge: -20°C ~ 75°C
- Storage temperature: 1 month: -20°C ~ 60°C, 3 month: -20°C ~ 45°C, 1 year: -20°C ~ 20°C
This is a high current cell from 2012
The capacity is on the low side and the curves do not match, I wonder if it is due to the age of the cell.
It can still deliver 20A, but with some voltage sag.
For its time is was a nice tool battery.
Notes and links
Vapcell told me that I was missing some cells in my comparator and they would be happy to supply them.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries